Saturday, June 23, 2012

Haute Pink Lips for Summer!

One of the joys of summer is finding lipsticks that pop! I decided to venture away from my Nars “Orgasm” lip gloss offering a more neutral lip for something that shouts, my lips are haute!

While visiting several cosmetics counters recently, I fell in love with Yves Saint Laurent’s Le Fuchsia lipstick. The color is a beauty statement to say the least. It added a bit of glamour and intrigue to my face… and brought my entire look from head to toe alive. I wore Le Fuchsia to a cocktail party at the Mandarin Oriental and the Style Bloggers of Color Conference. I really enjoyed the color, it created a sense of role playing for me. I got a lot of compliments and I have to say, I'm glad that I tried something new. Haute pink lips are definitely bringing the wow factor for summer!



What lip color makes you stand out in a crowd?


No comments:

Post a Comment